Since Kevin in leaving for Bakersfield on Monday, and since we were in Washington for our Anniversary, we decided it was time to go away over night just the 2 of us. Kevin decided where we would go and arranged everything (he knew that if he left it up to me we would never go). I cried for about 10 minutes after we left the house, but after that I was OK. We went to Monterey and stayed at this adorable little place on cannery row that we always said that we would stay at "someday". It was so nice and relaxing. So this is a couple pictures from our little trip away being Kevin and Crystal, not Mommy and Daddy.

we even had breakfast in bed.
this is the view from our window


How fun. We love the beach!
ReplyDeleteNo, he's leaving! I'm so sorry. Good you were able to get away. Tell Kevin Good Luck! We love you guys.
ReplyDelete