background

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wicked Weekend!

Kevin and I decided it was time to go away for the weekend, just the two of us. So this last weekend we went to San Francisco. We Stayed at this beautiful hotel called the Fairmont, we went to dinner at the steak house we have been wanting to try that is on the top 5 list of best steaks in the country. And we went to see Wicked. It was so much fun. We walked all over the city and pigged out on Chinese food in China town. I am so glad we still would rather be together than with anyone else. It was a great trip. We even managed to squeeze in time to go house hunting since we will probably be moving to the bay area in the fall or next spring.

4 comments:

  1. So jealous, I would LOVE to see Wicked!! I hope it was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal, Remember me? So I just saw this post about you guys possibly moving to the bay area. Did you know that I am here? We should talk. And also, we might be visiting Fresno this weekend because my Aunt Becky lives there. Do you still live there? If so, we should get in touch. Maybe I'll talk to you soon. Love, Kim Schroeder Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fun!!!! Nathan and I are planning on a trip just like that! I love Wicked. Was it good, of course it was:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to miss you, if you move. I Love and I'm so glad you have each other....

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker