background

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

BIG FAT COPY CAT!

Yes, that's me. I'm a big fat copy cat. I saw Rebecca Wisor's blog with her new table and I just had to have one. So I checked out craig's list today and found this little treasure for $30.00. And a couple of hours later I had a new table for our breakfast nook that used to hold a tiny table for the kids. I am so excited. And since I see Rebecca about every 5-7 years. I am hoping she will forgive me by the next visit for copying her amazing creative mind. I hope Kevin likes it. It will be a nice welcome home surprise!




3 comments:

  1. LOOK AT THAT BASE! You got your money's worth girl (only $30??)....totally sexy! That detail is bea-u-ti-ful. Kevin's gonna love it. And love the fact that you have a brand new table that didn't cost $299. Or more. I've looked.

    And by the way, you're so not a copy cat. Last time I checked, painting a piece of furniture wasn't copyrighted. So there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome Crystal!!! I love it!!! You should keep your eyes open for me too. Soooooooo cute!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker