Teagan is ready for her graduation class of 2030!!!
I am so proud of Kevin! Now it's time to make me some money!

Kevin graduated in December from Fresno State in Construction Management with Honors. He has excepted a position with Whiting-Turner Contracting as a Project Engineer.
Congratulations! That is awesome that he has a nice job all lined up! I love the hat. Crystal, email me about the scrap stuff...then I can give you my #. k2gage@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThanks Mariah
Congrats you guys!!! What a big accomplishment!!! Teagan looks adorable in that picture! You guys are so cute!! Hey did you officially change your last name now? Was Kevin excited?
ReplyDeleteHey guys, I'm so glad you started a blog. It looks great! A huge Congratulations to Kevin!!! We are so proud of you. I'm going to add you to my blog list if my computer will let me (sometimes it has issues). Come by and leave a comment on our blog every now and then.
ReplyDelete