background

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

To much pressure to resist!

For months my family and friends have been telling me I need to do a blog. I have been resisting as hard as I could. But the pressure has become to much. I have broken down. It is time to BLOG! I can guarantee that I will not be a faithful blogger. I will be lucky if I keep this going for more than a month. But I will give it a try. I have had such a fun time looking at blogs of friends and family who I don't see very often. So hopefully, some of you will be able to enjoy my short little posts every now and then. Elle is now 2 and is so funny. She is starting to sing little songs and tell copy little dances. Teagan is now 4 months and is growing so fast I can't keep up. She is now wearing a size 9months because she is to long for anything less. They are both such a joy to have in our family. Kevin is taking 3months off work to be home with them. He will be going back to work in March or April. He is a project engineer for Whiting-Turner construction. (He runs the job sites). He will probably will be going to work in the bay area for a few months when he starts back up so we are enjoying him home while we can. I am still working at Fresno Community Hospital as a RN in Labor and Delivery. We are so lucky to both have jobs we love. We hope all of you are enjoying the New Year as much as we are. Hope to hear from some of you real soon. Love the Uriens

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Or as I like to call it, my excuse not to work :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said on Holly's blog...It's about time! I'm glad to see that you guys are doing so good! The girls are getting so big and are as cute as ever!! -Brianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Everybody else is doing it." Way to cave in to the peer pressure! I'm glad you finally did so I can see your cute little family grow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great way to keep in touch with everyone. I'm glad to hear you are all doing very well. And your girls are darling! We can't wait to see more:)

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker