




When Elle was born I decided to take her every month to get her pictures taken. I wanted to be able to look back and see her grow. But when she turned 1 she decided she didn't want to sit and have her pictures taken anymore. I only take her now for big events like Christmas, 1 1/2 year pictures, Easter and things like that. So, when Teagan was born I knew I had to do the same for her. I know girls love to say how their sister is loved more, and we can't have that. For the first 3 months we have done pictures at other studios that don't put them on-line. So here are her 4 months pictures. She is so sweet. She is such a good baby who loves to laugh (especially at Elle). We love her so much!




Great pictures! Who says their sister is loved more? I have never heard such words...
ReplyDeleteShe is a character! Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteCrystal, Holy cow she is Adorable!! I don't think I've ever seen so much personality in any 4 month pictures! Sooo cute!!! I wish we planned it better and met up at Avila Beach!! That would have been awesome!! Love Ya !!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Love that little smile.
ReplyDeleteI tagged you, you're it! What it means is that you now have to make a post on your blog about what my post was about. So you have to post 6 things about YOU, and then you have the option to "tag" other people & they have to do it too.
ReplyDelete