background

Friday, February 13, 2009

First Tag!

Kristi tagged me!!! I guess this means I must do what I am told. I am an official blogger now. I have to list 6 things about myself.
#1: I love my girls more than I ever thought possible and I feel guilty everyday I go to work and I am away from them.
#2: I love my job and hope that I never become like some of the crazy nurses I work with who complain about everything. I love to see the faces of my patients when they see their baby for the first time.
#3: I love my house and my neighborhood. I get sick to my stomach every time I think about moving to the bay area this summer.
#4: I love playing volleyball with Kevin. I fall in love with him all over when I watch him play. It reminds me of when we were sixteen and we would go to each other's games.
#5: I am lazy- I hate to clean. Kevin does most of the cleaning and laundry (when he isn't in his "shop" in the garage building something) he is usually cleaning. But I do like to cook. Sur la table is one of my favorite stores. They have everything you need and everything you don't but want anyway.
#6: I wish I was a better friend. I tend to be so involved with Kevin, Elle, and Teagan- I sometimes go weeks and even months without talking to some of my best friends.
OK- I guess I am now supposed to tag people now. So I am going to tag my friends who I rarely get to see or talk to. So I tag Becca Laing, Haley McCauley, and Brianne Seamons. Hope you are all doing great! I look at your blogs all the time!

2 comments:

  1. See, wasn't that fun? Looks like you're starting to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so my blog is letting me add to my blog list now so I am adding you. Your pics of the baby are Priceless!! I will do the list. Love ya, H

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker